diumenge, 22 de maig del 2011

My English Competence

I choose the Future composition because I work a lot to do it, and I am proud about the results :)
I think that if I want, and I have enough time I can write a good composition, like this.
On the other hand I hope that my teachers understand me, so I am not a teenager for linguistic matters such as English, Catalan or Spanish... In my opinion I am better in physics, mats... I hope that during next years, I will improve my level of English to get a good pronunciation and a huge vocabulary.
In this oral presentation, I am not nervous or shy, I think that I can pronounced better some words, or improve my grammar... But as I said on other post, I think that my oral presentations are good, I feel secure when I was doing it, and I think that this is a signal about a good preparation.

1 comentari:

  1. Lots of luck in the future, my sailor! :-)
    HOpe English is really useful and you can communicate in your smile and positivism in English too :-)
    all the best,
    s

    ResponElimina