dimarts, 16 de novembre del 2010

My Pets

Well first of all you must know that my favorites animals are the birds, in the past when I was 10 years old I had a parakeet, when I arrived I at my home I liberate and the bird fly in my shoulder, her name was Kiko. Unfortunately nowadays Kiko is died. Their carcass is in the garden of my grandfather Joan (Brutus), and my grandmother like that we bury she with this animal.

But nowadays in my family there is a new domestic animal, his name is Bitxo. Bitxo is a dog, we found he in the dog's home when he was one year old. Nowadays he is three years old but unfortunately my pet have the same mentality that when he was a puppy. The only things that he loves are my mother, and his passion for kill all the cats in this planet, since we have had he killed 31 cats. The most unusual is that the dog is very extroverted and kind, but he has this killer vice.

In this picture you can see Bitxo when he was eating an action man. XD

1 comentari:

  1. Oh! I didn't know that you like birds! Is it true that Kiko could jump on your shoulder without trying to scape? ;)
    I've enjoyed reading the description of your dog, specially when you say it has killed 31 cats.It seems impossible, isn't it! XD

    ResponElimina