dimecres, 17 de novembre del 2010

My favorite films

I choose this film because I read the triology in the past, so I'm going to explain summary and my opinion. In this chapter the main characters will fight with the dark lord Sauron. The action pass on fantastic land. The main characters will destroy the magic ring. But Aragorn must realize his true identity and purpose as the King of the Gondor. Gondor is overrun by the orcs of Mordor, and Gandalf rides to Minas Tirith to aid the humans in the war.

My opinion: I think that this film is one of the best. The movie won 11 Oscars!!! In my opinion this film is wonderful but I understand that if you don't like fantasy it's very heavy. The best in this film is that all characters seems to very really, the battles have very good effects. If you don't know that the most protagonist are false you don't see it.

As well I think that this film is very good, and I advise it.

On the other hand I like to advise you my favorite films:

  • Usual suspects

  • Kung fu panda

  • Kill Bill

  • The losers *

  • The A team

  • Shrek

  • Ocean's eleven

*For my friend Mike: hi man this is the film that I explained you on Monday.



4 comentaris:

  1. Hi Pep. Wow Pep all of that films semms to be very interesting. The two trailer are very atractive. I want tell you that I'm downloading The Losers and The A team. Thank you for the recommendation of these films. See you tomorrow.
    And comment the Aleix's blog he is doing a debate about education!!!

    ResponElimina
  2. OK,
    PD: one more thing in my opinion the A team is better tha the losers you must see it!!!

    ResponElimina
  3. Ocean's films are awesome, I like too much, the last, Ocean's thirteen is the best in my opinion. Shrek is fantastic too, I don't see the last film even but the other three are very funny

    ResponElimina
  4. Hello Pep!! First of of all I want to tell you that I like your nick name "Joey" it´s very funny and original, really. At the films, only I´ve seen Shrek and Kunf Fu Panda, these films are very funny, both. But, if you want to see another good film, go to my blog and see the movie that I post. I recommend you. If you see it I hope that you´ll comment in my blog!! See you ;)

    ResponElimina