dimecres, 10 de novembre del 2010

My best summer

Well this summer I find the emotion that I need to be alive, the permanent contact with sea. All members of my family love the sea, for example my father and my grandfather are fisherman. For another hand my uncle is a important captain. In the past he won a lot of cups.

But this summer I discovered the most exciting feeling in the world, the absolute freedom. From my point of view, I think that I never can't describe this because when I am sailing I can't think with another things like exams or obligations I only enjoy the magic moment.

This summer I was working in new club of windsurf, the Beach Club. There I met new people, made some friends and fell in love of my girlfriend. Moreover I learned to play a lot of water sports, like windsurf, paddle-surf or kite-surf.



3 comentaris:

  1. Really nice phrase about surf!
    Have a nice day, and wait for more wind!

    CU

    ResponElimina
  2. Jaja!
    I remember the day that we went to the beach together, we must repeat this experience, but the next time you will ride with me!!!

    ResponElimina
  3. Oh yees! you always speak about your summer! that's very nice! I think that's for you is the best experience of your life, and it's obvious that you think the same! jaja. Well, wait for the next summer and enjoy it all!

    Xavi

    ResponElimina