dimecres, 11 de maig del 2011

The Gull

This animal is the king of skis and I love it. I think that gulls are the best animal in the world because he is strong, fast, agile and free. I like to be this animal and fly around the world to see all oceans of these planet. This probably is my more private wish, I think that the person who can stay all places in the moment that he like, this is the powerful person... Like a god.

For another hand I like to see the birds in the air, when they are flying. This moment is magic, they stay in the air but they don't move their wings, they only staying in the air..

Probably is these personal wish the reason why I love sports like Kitesurf o Mountain-bike, because in these sports I can feel like gull, although that I only take these feelings by little seconds...

“It's said that gull are a signal of good fortune, because in the past when seaworthy saw these animals they known that their boat are near to the coast.” My grandfather told me when I was only a child. :)


2 comentaris:

  1. A gull…..really? I never met anyone who wanted to be a gull, I'm really impressed.
    I love freedom of birds and sometimes I think of becoming an airline pilot, but if I had to choose I would be a black panther, because they are smart, big, strong, no one bothers them and convey elegance and natural wisdom.
    I can eat you in real life if you were a bird, right? Well done pep!

    ResponElimina